PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer System with LC Sprint
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $73.00
Special Price $62.05
Traveling with your nebulizer compressor system has never been so easy! The PARI Trek S with LC Sprint is one of the smallest, most effective, and most convenient compressors available for your respiratory therapy treatment.
Tabletop nebulizers are great for your home, but when on vacation, camping, running errands, or doing treatments at work or in your car, the Trek S cannot be beat for ease of use and portability. Weighing in at less than a pound and easily held in only one hand, the Trek S is not only small - it's versatile too.
Included with every Trek S is an AC plug for the wall AND a 12-volt DC adapter for the car. And as an optional accessory (please choose above which package you prefer), you can get a rechargeable lithium ion battery pack that ensures you'll never be without a treatment, no matter what the power options around you. On a plane? In a power failure? In the car? The Trek S will be there for you in any situation.
And the extra convenience and small size does not mean you sacrifce treatment effectivess. A powerful compressor system combined with the clinically proven LC nebulizer series means that you get all the medication you need, when you need it, and wherever you are! The optional battery pack lasts for up to one hour of treatment time, meaning you can use it multiple times before needing to recharge. The battery can be recharged either through the wall plug or through the DC car adapter.
Each PARI Trek S System comes with 2 PARI LC Sprint Nebulizers, AC wall plug, DC 12-volt adapter, Wingtip Tubing, carrying case, and instructions for use.
- Small compressor system that includes power options for the car, for home, and on a rechargeable battery!
- Great for use by kids and adults
- Compatible with all PARI's nebulizer cups, masks, and accessories
- Quiet, yet powerful, compressor that makes for discreet treatments anywhere you need them
- Includes TWO LC Sprint nebulizer cups for up to a year of treatments!
- Includes AC wall plug, DC power adapter, filter, travel bag, and tubing with the option of a rechargeable battery pack
- Portable Compressor
- (optional) Rechargeable lithium ion battery (lasts up to one hour of treatment time)
- Canvas travel bag
- Two LC Sprint nebulizer cups
- Wingtip Tubing
- AC Wall Plug
- DC Power Adapter
- Instructions for Use
|Manufacturer's Part Number||047F45-LCS|
|Old Part Numbers||N/A|
|HCPCS Billing Code||A7005, E0570|
|Maximum Pressure||35 PSI|
|Maximum Compressor Flow||8.5 liters per minute|
|Power Supply||AC Plug, DC 12V Car Adapter, Rechargeable Battery|
|Average Treatment Time||5 minutes|
|Particle Size||3.5 microns|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||4.5" x 3.5" x 1.75"|
|Warranty||3 year warranty for compressor, 6 month warranty for battery|
|What's Included||1x Trek S Portable Nebulizer Compressor System, 2x LC Sprint Nebulizer Sets, 1x AC Multi-Voltage Wall Plug, 1x 12V DC Adapter, Carrying Case, instructions for use|
|Accessories Available||PARI Trek S Rechargeable Battery Pack, PARI Bubbles Pediatric Mask, PARI Adult Mask, PARI LC Nebulizer Filter Pad, Filters for PARI Nebulizer Systems, PARI Wingtip Tubing|
|Availability:||Typically ships within 1 business day.|
Federal law requires that we have your prescription on file before we ship your nebulizer systems, nebulizer sets, or holding chambers. We adhere strictly to this policy and will not ship unless we have a valid prescription on file referencing the patient name and physician information.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you by providing several ways to get your prescription to us. Please be sure to write or type your order number on your prescription before sending it.
Send us your prescription by:
• Faxing it to 1 (804) 413-6615
• Emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We'll Call Your Doctor for You—Place your order and then contact us by phone or email and we'll help you obtain a prescription!
Returning customers can choose an option during checkout that allows you to use a previous prescription, as long as it has not passed a specified expiration date. In many cases, physicians are willing to write prescriptions for nebulizers systems and related products that do not have an expiration date, therefore allowing you to keep a permanent prescription on file with us for all future orders.
Technical Tip: There are many different ways to digitize a written prescription allowing you to send it to us with minimal time and effort. Using a standard desktop scanner provides an optimal quality scan, but often a well-lit, clear digital photo taken with a high quality camera phone or similar can be more than sufficient. Our Customer Support team members are available and willing to help you with this and any other part of the ordering process if needed.
- I ordered a Pari Trek S and am very happy with it.
Your Product Rating
I purchased the Pari Trek S and it is great. Five out of five stars.
- it's very small and I can easily pack it, even in a roll-aboard
- it's just as effective as my DEVILBISS. And much quieter.
- it's very well made
- The instructions are first rate (trust me, I'm a tech writer) and available in PDF form from their website
- The LC Sprint nebulizer mouthpiece is BETTER than the unit with my regular unit - more output
- ordering through Nebology was easy and they are polite
- I ordered on a Thr and got my unit on Mon with std shipping
- $73 for the unit without the batter pack is exceptional
Now, I can't comment on the durability, just had it a week. It does come with a two year warranty. (Posted on 3/7/2015)