The PARI SinuStar Nasal Aerosol Delivery System is the same great PARI compressor that leads the market for aerosol delivery but adapted for your sinuses and upper airway passages. Designed to deliver medications for your nose, this sinus delivery system can be more effective than typical nasal sprays.
Benefits of intranasal nebulized medication include direct topical application for maximum relief fast, minimal side effects, and an accepted alternative treatment option for patients who have not responded to other treatments.
- Includes SinuStar Compressor System, SinuStar Nebulizer with Nasal Adapter, Filter, Power cord, tubing, and instructions for use.
- Deposits significantly more medication into the sinus cavities vs. nasal sprays.
- Less medication required to get treatment dose = lower side effects
PARI SinuStar Instructions for Use & Brochures
PARI SinuStar Brochure
PARI SinuStar Instructions for Use
Federal law requires that we have your prescription on file before we ship your nebulizer systems, nebulizer sets, or holding chambers. We adhere strictly to this policy and will not ship unless we have a valid prescription on file referencing the patient name and physician information.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you by providing several ways to get your prescription to us. Please be sure to write or type your order number on your prescription before sending it.
Send us your prescription by:
• Faxing it to 1 (804) 413-6615
• Emailing it to email@example.com
• We'll Call Your Doctor for You—Place your order and then contact us by phone or email and we'll help you obtain a prescription!
• Uploading it here on our site
Returning customers can choose an option during checkout that allows you to use a previous prescription, as long as it has not passed a specified expiration date. In many cases, physicians are willing to write prescriptions for nebulizers systems and related products that do not have an expiration date, therefore allowing you to keep a permanent prescription on file with us for all future orders.
Technical Tip: There are many different ways to digitize a written prescription allowing you to send it to us with minimal time and effort. Using a standard desktop scanner provides an optimal quality scan, but often a well-lit, clear digital photo taken with a high quality camera phone or similar can be more than sufficient. Our Customer Support team members are available and willing to help you with this and any other part of the ordering process if needed.