PARI HyperSal® is a sterile, preservative-free sodium chloride solution that provides physicians, respiratory therapists, and other medical professionals the ability to choose a quality product when inducing sputum for sample collection.
- Includes a PARI LC Plus® Reusable Nebulizer!
- Two strengths – 3.5% and 7%
- Convenient, ready-to-use 4ml vials
- Sterile and preservative-free solution
- Latex Free
- cGMP manufactured
- Includes 60 4mL vials of sodium chloride solution in the 7% concentraction
Federal law requires that we have your prescription on file before we ship your nebulizer systems, nebulizer sets, or holding chambers. We adhere strictly to this policy and will not ship unless we have a valid prescription on file referencing the patient name and physician information.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you by providing several ways to get your prescription to us. Please be sure to write or type your order number on your prescription before sending it.
Send us your prescription by:
• Faxing it to 866-723-9436
• Emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We'll Call Your Doctor for You—Place your order and then contact us by phone or email and we'll help you obtain a prescription!
• Uploading it here on our site
Returning customers can choose an option during checkout that allows you to use a previous prescription, as long as it has not passed a specified expiration date. In many cases, physicians are willing to write prescriptions for nebulizers systems and related products that do not have an expiration date, therefore allowing you to keep a permanent prescription on file with us for all future orders.
Technical Tip: There are many different ways to digitize a written prescription allowing you to send it to us with minimal time and effort. Using a standard desktop scanner provides an optimal quality scan, but often a well-lit, clear digital photo taken with a high quality camera phone or similar can be more than sufficient. Our Customer Support team members are available and willing to help you with this and any other part of the ordering process if needed.