Most orders placed on Nebology.com before 1:00pm EST Monday through Friday will be shipped within 1 business day. Some orders may take longer to process, in which case you will be contacted via email or telephone with an adjusted estimated shipping date. We make every effort to ship our packages as soon as the order and prescription are received, but sometimes certain items may take longer due to various circumstances. In most cases, the most common delay is a result of not receiving the necessary prescription when required (see Prescription Info section below).
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has been processed. This email is the final confirmation of your order, and all funds will be captured at this time for the authorized purchased amount. Carrier provided tracking numbers will be provided whenever available.
- To make sure you get your order as quickly as possible, your order may arrive in multiple boxes over multiple days, but you will not be charged more for additional shipping as a result.
- If in-stock items on the order have already shipped, back order items will be sent UPS Ground or USPS First Class.
- Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
- Nebology.com is currently not shipping internationally or to extended US territories or islands, such as Puerto Rico, Armed Forces mailboxes, or the US Virgin Islands.
Service Providers and Prices
Nebology.com currently uses UPS (United Parcel Service) and USPS (United States Postal Service) as our primary shipment carriers. For standard shipping, we will make the determination of which service to use based on speed and cost effectiveness. Shipment prices are based on the total order weight and shipment service selected. To see shipping estimates, add product(s) to your shopping cart, enter your zip code, and then select the shipping method you prefer from the drop down menu options. Please choose the shipping option you prefer based on how quickly you would prefer to receive the product and price differences. Standard shipping to the lower 48 states can typically range from 1 to 5 days depending on your location in relation to the state of Virginia.
All delivery times are measured in business days, Saturday delivery is available but limited to areas where UPS provides this service. In addition, orders for Saturday delivery must be placed by phone prior to 12pm EST on the preceding Friday.
Federal law requires that we have your prescription on file before we ship your nebulizer systems, nebulizers, or holding chambers. We adhere strictly to this policy and will not ship unless we have a valid prescription on file referencing the patient name and physician information.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you by providing several ways to get your prescription to us. For more information about prescription requirements, please visit our Prescription Info page.
For questions or concerns, or for more information about our shipping policies please feel free to contact a Customer Support team member during our standard business hours- 9am to 5pm, Eastern Standard Time:
• Click on the “LIVE CHAT” icon found on the bottom of the website to start a live chat
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call toll-free at (888) 224-0135