eRapid Nebulizer System by PARI
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,155.00
Special Price $879.00
The first online eCommerce store to carry this hard-to-find system, Nebology.com is very excited to announce the launch of the eRapid Nebulizer System with eFlow Technology - available now!
Developed by PARI, the eRapid is a unique and innovative nebulizer system that can cut treatment times by almost up to a third! Small, lightweight, and with multiple power options, the eRapid incorporates the patented PARI eFlow technology - a vibrating perforated mesh system that ensures precise particle size with an incredibly fast treatment time.
The eRapid also has important flexible power options - use it with off-the-shelf batteries, rechargeable NiMH or lithium ion batteries, or use the included AC adapter that plugs into the wall.
The user-friendly LCD display includes information about battery charge, nebulizer cable connection, and whether or not medicine has been added to your cup. Designed with the patient in mind, the eRapid is a nebulizer system that makes your life easier and your treatments shorter!
Very easy to clean - the eRapid Handset can be disinfected by boiling in distilled water, using a steam disinfector, or by using an autoclave (up to 121° C).
For more detailed information about the eRapid System or the prescription needed for this device, please contact our customer service team!
eRapid Nebulizer System Features
- Shorter treatment times with advanced eFlow oscillating perforated mesh technology
- Light, compact, portable and designed with ease of travel in mind
- Multiple power options including using standard batteries, rechargeable batteries, or the included AC adapter
- Includes TWO handsets with every eRapid System
- Includes a convenient, durable travel bag with your kit
- Ease of use internationally - the included AC adapter converts between different voltages, ensuring you can use it anywhere in the world with just a simple plug adapter (plug adapter not included)
For More Information about eRapid:
|Manufacturer's Part Number||178G1030|
|Old Part Numbers||N/A|
|HCPCS Billing Code||No|
|Maximum Compressor Flow||500 mg/min|
|Power Supply||AC Plug, Rechargeable Battery|
|Average Treatment Time||Dependent on medication (Pulmozyme treatments typically are reduced to 2-3 minutes)|
|Particle Size||4.1 µm|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||No|
|Warranty||Two Year Limited Warranty|
|What's Included||1x eRapid Nebulizer System Base, 2x eRapid Nebulizer Handsets, 1x nebulizer connection cord, international AC power supply with US plug, 1x carrying case, and instructions for use.|
|Accessories Available||Replacement Nebulizer Handset|
|More Information||FREE SHIPPING for this product!|
|Availability:||Typically ships within 1 business day.|
Federal law requires that we have your prescription on file before we ship your nebulizer systems, nebulizer sets, or holding chambers. We adhere strictly to this policy and will not ship unless we have a valid prescription on file referencing the patient name and physician information.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you by providing several ways to get your prescription to us. Please be sure to write or type your order number on your prescription before sending it.
Send us your prescription by:
• Faxing it to 1 (804) 413-6615
• Emailing it to email@example.com
• We'll Call Your Doctor for You—Place your order and then contact us by phone or email and we'll help you obtain a prescription!
Returning customers can choose an option during checkout that allows you to use a previous prescription, as long as it has not passed a specified expiration date. In many cases, physicians are willing to write prescriptions for nebulizers systems and related products that do not have an expiration date, therefore allowing you to keep a permanent prescription on file with us for all future orders.
Technical Tip: There are many different ways to digitize a written prescription allowing you to send it to us with minimal time and effort. Using a standard desktop scanner provides an optimal quality scan, but often a well-lit, clear digital photo taken with a high quality camera phone or similar can be more than sufficient. Our Customer Support team members are available and willing to help you with this and any other part of the ordering process if needed.
- ERapid well worth the money-
Your Product Rating
1. Cuts treatment time (in my case) by at least 50%
2. Runs on four AA batteries as well as via electric connection
3. Completely silent unlike the loud hum of traditional nebulizers
4. Portable at six ounces
5. Less space needed when air-drying the unit
1. Price: At $747 after the one-time 15% discount at Nebology.com, you can buy 19.74 traditional Pari nebulizers.
3. In addition to required washing in warm, soapy water like traditional nebulizers, erapid requires once daily disinfecting with boiled distilled water
4. Disassembly and assembly for daily cleaning require more time than does the traditional nebulizers
(Posted on 5/2/2019)
- The only nebulizer for special medications, plus it's fast!
Your Product Rating Your Product Rating