The new PARI PRONEB Max Nebulizer Compressor System with LC Plus Nebulizer Cup is in stock and available now! Designed by PARI to improve upon the design of the popular Vios Pro systems, the PRONEB Max is quieter, sleeker in design, and has a lower operating temperature.
Our newest choice for patients who use their nebulizer systems every day, this is a great option for those with chronic pulmonary disorders such as cystic fibrosis, COPD, or severe asthma. The PRONEB Max has a heavy-duty motor, a powerful 1.6 bar compressor, is incredibly durable, and can handle multiple treatments per day.
Designed to integrate perfectly with the entire PARI line, the PARI PRONEB Max works with any PARI LC nebulizer and a wide range of masks and filter accessories. When used with the gold standard of nebulizer therapy—the LC Plus—the PARI PRONEB Max has incredibly deep delivery of medication into the lungs.
Included with the PARI PRONEB Max Nebulizer Compressor System are 2 LC Plus Nebulizer Cups, 1 Wingtip Tubing, and instructions for use.
- 46 PSI / 1.6 Bar Compressor System (the strongest air compression available from PARI) for frequent users
- Motor designed for frequent and heavy usage, especially for patients with COPD or cystic fibrosis
- Includes compressor system, 2x LC Plus reusable nebulizers, standard Wingtip tubing, and instructions for use
- Designed to replace the popular Vios Pro system, the new design includes major improvements for users.
- Quieter as compared to the PARI Vios Pro (as determined by patient feedback)
- Lower operating temperature
- No filter removal tool needed
- Standard PARI Wingtip tubing compatible
- Sleek new design
PARI PRONEB MAX INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & BROCHURES
PARI PRONEB Max Nebulizer System Brochure
PARI PRONEB Max with LC Plus Instructions for Use
Federal law requires that we have your prescription on file before we ship your nebulizer systems, nebulizer sets, or holding chambers. We adhere strictly to this policy and will not ship unless we have a valid prescription on file referencing the patient name and physician information.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you by providing several ways to get your prescription to us. Please be sure to write or type your order number on your prescription before sending it.
Send us your prescription by:
• Faxing it to 866-723-9436
• Emailing it to email@example.com
• We'll Call Your Doctor for You—Place your order and then contact us by phone or email and we'll help you obtain a prescription!
• Uploading it here on our site
Returning customers can choose an option during checkout that allows you to use a previous prescription, as long as it has not passed a specified expiration date. In many cases, physicians are willing to write prescriptions for nebulizers systems and related products that do not have an expiration date, therefore allowing you to keep a permanent prescription on file with us for all future orders.
Technical Tip: There are many different ways to digitize a written prescription allowing you to send it to us with minimal time and effort. Using a standard desktop scanner provides an optimal quality scan, but often a well-lit, clear digital photo taken with a high quality camera phone or similar can be more than sufficient. Our Customer Support team members are available and willing to help you with this and any other part of the ordering process if needed.