Traveling with your nebulizer has never been so easy! The PARI Trek S with LC Sprint and Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack is one of the smallest and most convenient compressors available for your respiratory therapy treatment—on the go and available any time.
Tabletop nebulizers are great for your home, but when on vacation, camping, running errands, or doing treatments at work or in your car, the Trek S cannot be beaten for ease of use and portability. Weighing in at less than a pound and easily held in only one hand, the Trek S is not only small—it's versatile too.
Included with every Trek S is an AC plug for the wall AND a 12-volt DC adapter for the car. The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that ensures you'll never be without a treatment, no matter what the power options around you. On a plane? In a power failure? In the car? The Trek S will be there for you in any situation.
And the extra convenience and small size do not mean you sacrifice treatment effectiveness. A powerful compressor system combined with the clinically proven LC nebulizer series means that you get all the medication you need, when you need it, and wherever you are!
The optional battery pack lasts for up to one hour of treatment time, meaning you can use it multiple times before needing to recharge. The battery can be recharged either through the wall plug or through the DC car adapter.
Each PARI Trek S System comes with 2 PARI LC Sprint Nebulizers, AC wall plug, DC 12-volt adapter, Wingtip Tubing, carrying case, and instructions for use.
- Small compressor system that includes power options for the car, for home, and on a rechargeable battery!
- Great for use by kids and adults;
- Compatible with all PARI's nebulizer cups, masks, and accessories;
- Quiet, yet powerful, this compressor that makes for discreet treatments anywhere you need them;
- Includes two LC Sprint nebulizer cups for up to a year of treatments!
- Includes AC wall plug, DC power adapter, filter, travel bag, tubing, and the rechargeable battery pack;
- Portable Nebulizer Compressor System
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (lasts up to one hour of continuous treatment time)
- Canvas zippered travel bag
- Two LC Sprint nebulizer cups
- Wingtip Tubing
- AC Wall Plug
- 12 Volt DC Power Adapter
- Instructions for Use & Instructional DVD
PARI TREK S INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & BROCHURES
PARI Trek S System Brochure
PARI Trek S Instructions for Use
PARI TREK S BATTERY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these special instructions from the manufacturer for the PARI Trek S Lithium-Ion Battery.
When not regularly using the battery, the battery should be fully charged every six months to optimize and preserve the life of the rechargeable battery. NOTE: If the battery goes for a long period of time without charging, battery life will be decreased. The battery should be stored fully charged in a cool dry place.
If the charge indicator does not appear, or if all four indicators are blinking, the battery has failed and should not be used.
NOTE: Do not leave the multi-voltage AC Adapter plugged into the rechargeable battery for more than 7 days. Leaving the battery connected to the power adapter for long periods of time may decrease the life of the battery.