Traveling with your nebulizer has never been so easy! The PARI Trek S with LC Sprint and Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack is one of the smallest and most convenient compressors available for your respiratory therapy treatment—on the go and available any time.
Tabletop nebulizers are great for your home, but when on vacation, camping, running errands, or doing treatments at work or in your car, the Trek S cannot be beaten for ease of use and portability. Weighing in at less than a pound and easily held in only one hand, the Trek S is not only small—it's versatile too.
Included with every Trek S is an AC plug for the wall AND a 12-volt DC adapter for the car. The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that ensures you'll never be without a treatment, no matter what the power options around you. On a plane? In a power failure? In the car? The Trek S will be there for you in any situation.
And the extra convenience and small size do not mean you sacrifice treatment effectiveness. A powerful compressor system combined with the clinically proven LC nebulizer series means that you get all the medication you need, when you need it, and wherever you are!
The optional battery pack lasts for up to one hour of treatment time, meaning you can use it multiple times before needing to recharge. The battery can be recharged either through the wall plug or through the DC car adapter.
Each PARI Trek S System comes with 2 PARI LC Sprint Nebulizers, AC wall plug, DC 12-volt adapter, Wingtip Tubing, carrying case, and instructions for use.
- Small compressor system that includes power options for the car, for home, and on a rechargeable battery!
- Great for use by kids and adults;
- Compatible with all PARI's nebulizer cups, masks, and accessories;
- Quiet, yet powerful, this compressor that makes for discreet treatments anywhere you need them;
- Includes two LC Sprint nebulizer cups for up to a year of treatments!
- Includes AC wall plug, DC power adapter, filter, travel bag, tubing, and the rechargeable battery pack;
- Portable Nebulizer Compressor System
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (lasts up to one hour of continuous treatment time)
- Canvas zippered travel bag
- Two LC Sprint nebulizer cups
- Wingtip Tubing
- AC Wall Plug
- 12 Volt DC Power Adapter
- Instructions for Use & Instructional DVD
PARI TREK S INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & BROCHURES
PARI Trek S System Brochure
PARI Trek S Instructions for Use
Federal law requires that we have your prescription on file before we ship your nebulizer systems, nebulizer sets, or holding chambers. We adhere strictly to this policy and will not ship unless we have a valid prescription on file referencing the patient name and physician information.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you by providing several ways to get your prescription to us. Please be sure to write or type your order number on your prescription before sending it.
Send us your prescription by:
• Faxing it to 1 (804) 413-6615
• Emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We'll Call Your Doctor for You—Place your order and then contact us by phone or email and we'll help you obtain a prescription!
• Uploading it here on our site
Returning customers can choose an option during checkout that allows you to use a previous prescription, as long as it has not passed a specified expiration date. In many cases, physicians are willing to write prescriptions for nebulizers systems and related products that do not have an expiration date, therefore allowing you to keep a permanent prescription on file with us for all future orders.
Technical Tip: There are many different ways to digitize a written prescription allowing you to send it to us with minimal time and effort. Using a standard desktop scanner provides an optimal quality scan, but often a well-lit, clear digital photo taken with a high quality camera phone or similar can be more than sufficient. Our Customer Support team members are available and willing to help you with this and any other part of the ordering process if needed.